posted Apr 22, 2013, 9:35 AM by Brian Madsen
updated May 1, 2013, 10:55 AM
2013 Ellsworth Rod and Gun Pheasant Program
** Work nights**
Due to weather conditions the work nights have been changed to:
Wednesday May 8th @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday May 15th @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Work night info:
- We will be redoing portions of the bottom fence, so shovels, wheelbarrows, and/or a skid loader would be great to bring. If bringing a skid loader please let me know prior so we don't have multiples there.
- Repairing the netting connection to the building. For this we will need hammers.
- Repairing the door latch on the building.
- We may do some tree pruning around the pens so the appropriate tools will be needed.
- We also need to seal the roof on the building, there are a few leaks that need to be addressed.
- A couple of hours on a work night can go a long way.
4/26/2013: 1st Brood Arrival
6/21/2013: 2nd Brood Arrival
6/23/2013: 1st Release
8/18/2013: 2nd Release
9/14/2013: Annual Wildlife banquet!!!